Kids and families will find great fun at the Children's Lane hosted by Muskegon's own Fit4Mom. The Children's Lane will feature booths and activities for children to be entertained, educated, and creative. Below is an overview of the 2016 Children's Lane activities. Updates for the 2017 Children's Lane will be added after the new year.
- Cirqueamongus - Teachers and volunteers introduce students to the fundamentals of circus arts - juggling, movement and balancing - in a safe, fun-filled, and educational environment
- Steve Gyrb Percussion Petting Zoo - A hands-on, interactive, musical activity filled with hundreds of unique percussion instruments from around the world, such as RhythmBand Boomophones (Boom Whacker Xylophone), baby cajon shakers, Remo hand drums and lollipop drums, seed pods and nut shakers (African and South American), rain sticks, animal-shaped rhythm instruments, and so many more.
- Kevin Kammeraad and the Cooperfly Puppet Troupe - Fun puppet concerts with books and CDs available! Signings for the books and CDs will also be available.
- Holly Wild by Lori Taylor - Lori Taylor is a pond stomping, trail stumbling author and illustrator in hiking boots that rehabilitates children andreleases them into the wild outdoors to read, write, and draw in nature and find their story. Join Lori for fun adventures, stories, and more!
- Barnyard Express - Featuring many animals such as horses, sheep, goats, pigs, and more! All of these animals will be out in a petting zoo, as well as a humorous and educational show with audience participation.
- Amanda Ashley Photography - Practice your best goofy face and say cheese! We are excited to have Amanda Ashley Photography this year. Amanda Ashley Photography will be in the children's lane with a fun photobooth!